Here at The Fremantle Trust, we know how important it is that people stay in touch, so please take advantage of the different ways we have set up to keep communications going:
- Our Website – we are posting regular updates on www.fremantletrust.org so please do check this to find out more about what we are doing and how we are responding.
- Our closed Facebook Groups – simply request to join the closed group, answer the questions and one of our administrators will respond.
- South Bucks – The Fremantle Trust, covering Sir Aubrey Ward, The Heights, Cherry Garth, Lent Rise House, Mulberry Court and Farnham Common House.
- North Bucks – The Fremantle Trust, covering Carey Lodge, Lewin House, Fremantle Court, Chesham Leys and Icknield Court.
- Familigram – download the app from your phone or search www.familigram.com to find the web page. You will then be able to take photos and write messages to your loved ones, which will arrive at the designated home 24 hours later.
- Video calls – each of our homes have purchased tablets so that residents and families can remain connected via video calls. Some of the homes are still setting up booking systems to ensure that this can be used efficiently and effectively, so please await instructions from the individual home with further information.
- Email – each home is also setting up a separate email address that can be accessed by the Activity teams. These email addresses are being created as another way for you to send pictures and messages to your loved ones. Once the individual homes have set up their emails address, they will send you instructions directly.
- Post – please feel free to send letters, postcards and cards to the home directly; addresses can be found on our website. If you would like a reply, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
We appreciate that this is a very difficult time for families and residents and we are doing the best that we can to ensure you can still remain in touch with your loved ones.
We are currently developing more ways to keep you and your loved ones in touch with each other and will post updates as soon as we have implemented new processes across the homes.